Resources Of Interest to Contesters and
Northern California Operators
NEW CQP 2013 QSOs By Band. Click Chart To Enlarge
You Can Also Download The PDF HERE
2014 CQP Public Relations Kit
2. Newsletter Document (Domestic)
3. Newsletter Document (International)
4. CQP PowerPoint Presentation
Here are just a few good links to places of interest to
contesters and NCCC members. Most of these places have much larger "link"
pages than maintained here.
NCCC Member Pages
- ARRL of
Pacific Division is home to the NCCC.
- Contest Calendars:
-- lots of material for the radiosport enthusiast!
Calendar -- by WA7BNM
Calculator converts currency at current exchange rates.
-- by W4AN and others is a rich source of Web material.
Circle Map -- according to N6NZ, "dang cool"
Radio Outlet -- the goodie store! Thanks to HRO for supporting the NCCC and our newsletter, The JUG. Also thanks
for being a huge supporter of WRTC '96!
- Logging Software that supports the CQP and other contests.
Calculator #1 gives distance between to locations, given
Calculator #2 gives distance between to locations, given
-- Mother Lode DX/Contest Club
- NCDXC --
Northern California DX Club.
-- The Northern California DX Foundation maintains a network of propagation beacons
jointly with the IARU.
- PG&E RFI
problems: There is now overall oversight by a PG&E VP, Jeffrey
Butler, and a procedure which is generally being followed. An
RFI report to (800) 743-5000 should get a response within 5 business
days. The complainant will be contacted by a PG&E Telecom
guy. If a ham complainant gets no response in that time frame,
then send email to Mr. Butler at this address.
-- contest simulator.
- QSL Bureau
- 6th district
- RCCC -- River City Contest Club
-- Redwood DX Association
for most radios.
- State QSO Parties:
contesting logging software by EI5DI.
- Listen to your signal in real time via a web-controlled
receiver in Reston, Virginia.
- The History of Telecommunications - great resource showing the chronological developement of Telecommunication -- which has been defined as the science and technology of communication over a distance.
Northern California Contest Club members: Send your
home page link to K6MM for inclusion here.